Project Solutions Inc. is contracted as the DBE Support Services Consultant. We are committed to assisting firms with application and program assistance that helps to provide opportunities for underutilized businesses to participate in federally funded highway construction contracting opportunities.
We are committed to the growth and development of small business firms in all capacities. We can provide technical assistance with the following:
- DBE Application Process
- New DBE Orientation
- Bidding and Estimating Assistance
- Reading Project Plans
- Building Bonding Capacity
- Understanding DBE Program Guidelines
- Matchmaking with Other Business Development Organizations
For any assistance with the DBE application process or DBE Programming, please contact us.
Our goal is to provide training and guidance that will help firms grow and build their business management potential. To accomplish this, we have developed program trainings that can be customized to your firm’s needs. All our services are provided free of charge to certified firms. Services we can provide upon request include:
- A private business review to come up with a plan that fits your firms needs and goals.
- Business Management Consulting with follow-up as needed.
- Virtual training sessions for 2020 have completed. Recordings of the virtual training sessions are available in the library of recorded trainings.
- Business training webinars and virtual webinar recordings are available here.
- A complete Business Development Training Program with the creation of a viable business plan and annual reviews to help firms measure their progress and adjust their goals.
- Business Development Program Flyer (Flyer PDF)
- Virtual Contractor Networking event for currently certified DBE's! Planned for Fall 2021.
For more information on any of our training opportunities, please contact us.
A capability statement is a one-page marketing statement about your business competencies. Think of it as your business’s resume. What sets your business apart from the competition? Why would someone want to do business with you?
As part of our support services, we can assist your firm with the development of a capability statement to use as a marketing tool for your business. If you would like assistance with creating a capability statement, please contact us.